Popular Posts

Thursday 15 December 2011

Sorry...

Dear Boston,
I have not been the best owner for you and i am really sorry for that to happen
I didnt appreciate you until the day you were gone
as u always send me off and welcome me when i am in and out
i realised that i couldnt go anywhere without watching u again
all u want is to have me to spend more time with you but i couldnt even do that
i hope that u will find a better person to raise you
i will never forgive myself and take this as a lesson
and i will become a better person so that others wont be dissapointed with me

usually i will share my personal thoughts with u but now i have nothing to share with
life is hard without you but life must go on
I will not forget the moment i met you till the day you went away

Sorry,

No comments:

Post a Comment